Participate now by altering this page— Click Edit and use the password growpabst to make changes!
- 23 acres
- 32 buildings
- 1.3 million square feet
These are the things around Pabst.
What We Do Want
What We Don’t Want
What you should do
- Connect to developers from around the world who are conscious of green and who can make the numbers work.
- Charles Brewer in Atlanta: founders of Mindspring: has money, decided to do urbanist development in Atlanta
- Scott Johnson from Fuel
- Alterra people
- Submit project suggestions (discussion here) at http://www.pabstproject.com/, where Zilber Ltd. is asking
- which factors/elements make a place where you would like to live, work and play?
- what [would you] like to see included in the new Pabst Brewery Project?
- Office Space
- Health Care
What Is the Unifying Idea?
Here are some tentative categories for ideas submitted - how can we weave these into vision and mission statements? Feel free to add to or re-organize the list, and to offer syntheses below.
Image and Message
Award Winning - A Good Future For The City
Caring About The City -
Peace And The Direction Of The City
Places To Make Things
Organic Gardening - Garden In A Bucket
Multiweave (Hand-Make) Industry
Performance Spaces, Summer Concerts
Participation Of Faith
Apprenticeship - Trades - Mentorships
Need To Learn About City
Training For Skills
Connecting To Others
International Institute For Peace - A Leading Light
Catalyst Setting An Example
Public Works For The Living Neighborhood