CHAIRWOMAN DIMITRIJEVIC ANNOUNCES SEVEN “CHAT WITH THE CHAIR” EVENTS FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER
“Chats” set for Whitefish Bay, South Milwaukee, West Milwaukee, Greenfield, Greendale, Hales Corners and Bayside
Milwaukee – Board Chairwoman Marina Dimitrijevic is announcing the final leg of her “Chat with the Chair” listening session tour, which is set for the month of December. Residents are invited to meet the Chairwoman, to ask questions about County government and to explore ways for Milwaukee County and municipalities to work together.
“We are making a sincere effort to unify Milwaukee County, and a key part of this effort is holding listening sessions in all 19 cities and villages,” said Chairwoman Dimitrijevic.
Chairwoman Dimitrijevic is taking the bus to all the Chat with the Chair events. Since launching the initiative in June, the Chairwoman has traveled nearly 200 miles, totaling more than 300 bus stops.
- Chat with the Chair – Whitefish Bay, with Supervisors Gerry Broderick and Willie Johnson, Jr.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 North Marlborough Dr. 53217
- Chat with the Chair – South Milwaukee, with Supervisor Pat Jursik
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
South Milwaukee Grobschmidt Senior Center, 2424 15th Ave. 53172
- Chat with the Chair – West Milwaukee
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 from 6 to 7 p.m.
West Milwaukee Community Centre, 1345 South 47th St. 53214
- Chat with the Chair – Greenfield, with Supervisors Mark A. Borkowski and Joe Sanfelippo
Thursday, December 13, 2012 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Greenfield Library, 5310 West Layton Ave. 53220
- Chat with the Chair – Greendale, with Supervisor Joe Sanfelippo
Friday, December 14, 2012 from 11 a.m. to noon
St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 6705 Northway 53129
- Chat with the Chair – Hales Corners, with Supervisor Steve F. Taylor
Monday, December 17, 2012 from 6 to 7 p.m.
Hales Corners Library, 5885 South 116th St. 53130
- Chat with the Chair – Bayside, with Supervisor Theodore Lipscomb, Sr.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Bayside Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Rd. 53217
Public Information Manager Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors
Back to top
Back to Peace of Mind Front Page