Ex. Dir. Emmanuel Pratt’s Social Metrics Memo #1
The following are a sampling of questions that Sweet Water has received from a compilation of students and professors this past year from every University in Milwaukee/Chicago/Madison, Harvard Business School, MIT Co-Lab, Columbia University and Parsons (New School) in NYC, Berkeley University in California, UN Global Compact Cities Thesis students, Cornell University, Yale University, St Albert’s in India, Professors in Belgium, and many many others seeking to have partnerships and collaboration with Sweet Water:
- How many schools (k-12) has Sweet Water reached?(schools, school types, grades, cities, etc)
- Teachers (k-12) has Sweet Water worked with or been in correspondence with? (schools, school types, grades, cities, etc)
- Students (k-12) has Sweet Water worked with? (schools, school types, grades, cities, etc)
- Students (university) has Sweet Water worked with?(schools, school types,fields of concentration, cities, etc)
- Professors (university) has Sweet Water worked with? (schools, school types, departments, areas of concentration, cities, etc)
- How many universities overall has Sweet Water reached?
- How many corporations has Sweet Water interfaced with?
- How many Veterans has Sweet Water interfaced and worked with?
- How many ‘at risk youth’ has Sweet Water worked with?
- What kind of hypothetical impact does that have on the city or correctional system (crime stats, $ associated with prison system, etc)?
- How many outreach programs has Sweet Water interacted with or worked with?
- How many vacant lots or buildings has Sweet Water helped transform?
- How many entrepreneurs has Sweet Water inspired?
- How many tourists has Sweet Water attracted? from what cities, regions, states, countries?
- What has Sweet Water’s top interns accomplished and where are they now?
- How many career “firsts” has Sweet Water been responsible for?
- How many pedagogical firsts (design studios, research projects, etc) has Sweet Water been responsible for or associated with?
- What city agencies has Sweet Water interfaced/consulted with?
- How many publications (academic or otherwise) has Sweet Water been featured in or being asked to contribute to?
Chaya Nayak’s Offerings
How many conferences we have attended?
How many workshops we have hosted?
How many tv shows have we been on?
How many systems have we helped build?
How many international projects we have interest from?
How many elderly have we had volunteer
How many volunteers in total have we had?
How many sq feet of city we have transformed into an urban food system?
How many pounds of material recycled?